The Pine Bluff Jefferson County Economic Opportunities Commission is now accepting applications for the Executive Director’s position.
1. Board Administration and Support – Supporting operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of Chief Executive.
2. Overseeing design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services,
3. Recommending yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations,
4. Effectively managing the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations,
5. Assuring the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders, and
6. Overseeing fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
Four-year degree in Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred
Experience with Grant Management and OMB Uniform Guidance
Knowledge of the Head Start Act and Performance Standards
Knowledge of A1-33 Audits
Knowledge of the CSBG Organizational Standards
Please email resume with cover page to email@example.com with subject line Executive Director. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. PBJCEOC is an equal opportunity employer.